Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Been here before!

Am I seriously here again??

I have been here a million times before....

The weight has been inching back on and it is so discouraging. I see women like my sisters who seem to effortlessly lose the weight and it stays off. I went from 235 all the way down 143. I was so happy and healthy. What happened? meh


Time to stop whining and talking about it almost daily. I have my plan all mapped out and now its time execute it. I has been a rough year in so many heartbreaking ways! It's hard to pick yourself back up and move on with your life without the fear of the unknown. I am so raw and open emotionally that I get myself into some serious ruts.

I started day 1 really strong, day 2 was weak, day 3 seems like a repeat of day 2.....gosh what has happened to my motivation and strength that was there when I dug deep!


I was an Insanity queen and would go to the gym everyday! I love that feeling....


So hard to let go of the pain and sadness I face it and solider on in the midst of it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment